Terms of Service
General Terms and Conditions of the tab ticketbroker GmbH
All offers on this website tab-ticketbroker.de are not directed to customers with a place of residence or delivery address in France.
I. Object of Services
tab ticketbroker GmbH is a distributor of tickets for sold-out events in the sectors sports, concerts and entertainment. For we are an independent reseller, the offered event tickets are not provided to us by operators but by other resellers that receive the offered tickets directly from the event operators.
Refers to events that are constantly held every year at the same time and place:
Due to our longstanding expertise in our business, we are able to anticipate from early on the number and the kind of tickets we will be able to distribute. This enables us to start pre-selling the year before the event.
Due to the circumstances described before, you can acquire an option to receive the desired ticket for a defined time slot and place unless the tickets are finally issued. Once the final tickets are issued by the operators, you are of course free to acquire these tickets immediately.
(1) Our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to the purchase of options to receive event tickets for a defined time slot and place enabling you to visit the chosen event and to the immediate purchase of such tickets.
(2) Any and all of our customers’ general terms and conditions are hereby explicitly rejected.
(3) Notwithstanding the application of our own GTC, we remind you that the tickets to be issued by the event operators may additionally be subject to the event operator’s own general terms and conditions. Those GTC may differ from one event operator to another. Therefore, we recommend you to check the GTC of the event operator that has issued the ticket you have acquired from us. tab ticketbroker does not assume any liability for the non-compliance with the event operators’ GTC by our customers. In particular, tab tickebroker cannot be held liable if an event operator cancels a ticket due to the customer’s behaviour.
III. Conclusion of Contract
(1) Our online content related to options to receive an event ticket and to such tickets themselves is not binding. The online content is just an invitation to our customers to submit a legally binding offer to us. You can submit such a binding offer by putting the selected options or event tickets into your basket and by clicking the button “Buy”. By clicking the button “Buy” you send us your binding offer. You will then immediately receive an automatic confirmation mail confirming the receipt of your offer. However, a legally binding purchase agreement is not yet concluded unless we will have checked the availability of the requested item and sent you a second confirmation mail. This will take up to 24 hours following the first confirmation mail. With the second confirmation mail, you will receive the bill and further information concerning the chosen payment method.
(2) Customers blocked by us are not entitled to submit any orders neither directly nor through third parties. Customers with residency in France or the delivery country of France are not entitled to submit any orders neither directly nor through third parties. In all cases, tab ticketbroker will cancel the respective order.
(3)In case of cancellation or postponement of an event as well as further reasons being responsible for event changes, cancellations, and postponements etc., claims on the part of the client shall only exist between client and operator but in no event between client and shareholder. The shareholder shall not be liable for the internal reorganization of the event. In case of cancellation of the event, the shareholder shall not be liable to refund the fees and the amount of money received for his own services. In case of cancellation, the client has no claims against the shareholder. The client’s claims against the operator shall depend on the contractual agreement between the client and the operator. Specifically, the shareholder does not accept liability in the event of the inability of the operator.
(1) Wire-transfers must be made within 5 days following the receipt of the bill. We also accept payments by credit card. For further instructions please check the website of the provider under www.paypal.com.
(2) We reserve the right to require different payment methods in case of Last Minute Tickets shortly preceding the desired event. Further information will be provided in the confirmation mail.
V. Prices and Fees
(1) All prices refer exclusively to the purchase of (a) an option to receive an event ticket entitling its holder to visit a certain event at a specific time or (b) an event ticket plus separately stated shipping costs and payment fees for payments with Paypal/by credit card.
(2) VIP packages with drinks and food mentioned in the ticket option are included in the purchase price.
(3) Additional costs for drinks, food and entertainment are not included.
(4) Purchase prices for ticket options include own and third party fees and may deviate from the original price of the tickets (price imprint).
(5) Customers cannot use more than one discount for each purchase.
(1) As soon as we receive the ticket and all related documents being the subject of the option acquired by you, your option turns into a claim for delivery and transfer of ownership of the concerned reservation and accompanying documents. We already assign to you any and all rights resulting from the event ticket to be issued and you accept such assignment which shall not take place before the receipt of the ticket being the subject of your option by us.
(2) For the documents related to the event, tickets are dispatched by the event operators shortly before the event, we can send you the tickets also only shortly before the event. We will ship the reservation together with the accompanying documents at the date /during the delivery period stated in the original offer, but not later than 10 days before the date of the booked event and not before payment of the purchase price is completed. Any claims for delay of shipment are excluded unless the before-mentioned delivery period ends.
(3) In case of last minute offers, we reserve the right to agree upon a deviating payment and delivery procedure with the customer, taking into account the individually remaining time until the event. tab ticketbroker nevertheless guarantees timely delivery of the ticket before the booked event also in case of last minute purchases.
(4) The event ticket can only be used in connection with the accompanying documents (voucher, letter of reservation and, eventually, admittance wristbands or tickets). Without these documents, participation in the booked event is not possible.
(5) We reserve the right to deliver equivalent or better ticket categories than the one being subject of the option acquired by you unless the desired time slot and the number of persons remain unchanged. However, all changes deviating from the acquired option are always made by common agreement in consultation with you. Due to local authorities’ competence to grant concessions to the operators of events annually, it may happen that the concessions finally granted may deviate from those of the years before which might affect the kind and number of tickets issued by the event operators.
(6) In case the desired ticket is not available and we are not able to deliver an equivalent or even better ticket category, we will inform you immediately.
(1) You may terminate the contract if we do not succeed in delivering either the ticket being the subject of the option acquired by you nor an equivalent or better ticket category until two days preceding the booked event.
(3) Termination must be communicated without undue delay after gaining knowledge of the reasons giving rise to the right of termination by fax (+49 (0)30/89 75 36 45) or phone (+49 (0)30/89 75 36 43) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by stating our address (tab ticketbroker GmbH, Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, Gebäude 12/1, 13355 Berlin). An undue delay of the termination may be considered as a waiver of the right to terminate the contract.
(4) The provisions of the German Civil Code (BGB) on Termination apply supplementarily.
(5) We are entitled to terminate the contract if you are in arrears with payments.
(6) It is possible to terminate the contract for hotel bookings without cancellation fees until 90 days before arrival. At a later date, we have to charge a cancellation fee of 85% of the total price.
(1) In case tab ticketbroker is unable to deliver neither the ticket being the subject of the acquired option nor the ticket itself nor an equivalent or better ticket category, you are entitled to claim for damages notwithstanding your right to claim reimbursement of the purchase price. However, in case of simple negligence by us or our subcontractors, our obligation to pay for damages is limited to 25% of the purchase price.
(2) The before-standing limitation liability does not apply (a) in cases of damages to life, limb and health, (b) in cases of breach of contract by us relating to fundamental contractual obligations the violation of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on the observance of which you may legitimately rely.
(3) In any and all other cases, tab ticketbroker is liable according to the applicable law rules.
IX. Applicable law, Forum
Agreements with tab ticketbroker are governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The competent court for any and all disputes is the court at the seat of ticketbroker, provided the customer is a merchant, a corporate body under public law or a special fund under public law.